My Nose Hurt when I Wear Glasses, Could This Be a Serious Issue?

I have never been able to wear glasses without feeling like I have been punched in the face. I recently started working outside and around planes and I have to wear glasses to guard my eyes from debris. I would like to know if there could be a serious issue behind why I have never been able to wear glasses without pain.

Pain when wearing glasses

+1

I don't think there is anything serious going on. My guess is that you might have some biney irregularities, or that the shape of your nose makes it difficult to fit standard glasses. Maybe you should try to go to specialty Optical store where you could get some professional advise.