Have I Bottomed Out? I'm 6 Months Post Op. I Had a Lift and 380 Saline Implants. Do You Think They Just Settled? (photo)

I'm 6 Months Post Op. I Had a Lift and 380 Saline Implants. Do U Think They Just Settled ?

Breast Implant Bottom Out After Breast Lift

Thank you for your question.  Although your implants are lower than I'm sure they were right after surgery you do not have classic "bottoming out".  There is always some natural skin relaxation and sagging following a combination of breast lift and breast augmentation.  I agree with you that your nipple is slightly higher and the bottom or inferior pole of your breast is slightly lower than would be seen after a simple breast augmentation.

Hopefully the amount of relaxation that you're going to have has already occurred and the implant will not migrate further inferiorly.  Be certain to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.

If in the future the implants drop more a small revisionary skin excision can be done at the bottom of the breast to improve breast implant position.