Does Hyaluronidase Cause Swelling?

I need to get rid of the huge bottom lip created with Juvederm. I just want to know if I use the hyaluronidase to get rid of it, will it be just as swollen and dramatic for a few days like the filler was?

Hyaluronidase for correction of too much Juvederm in the lip

+2

Typically the amount of hyaluronidase needed to inject is not as much as the Juvederm or Restylane that was injected. Furthermore, the hyaluronidase is a watery liquid and is not as viscous or thick as the gels of Restylane or Juvederm. The swelling from the hyaluronidase injections, therefore, is not as much and goes away quickly.