How to Get Rid of Milia on Arms?

I have these tiny little white bumps all over the tops of both my arms. I exfoliate, use mediacted body wash, but nothing seems to get rid of them. I get married in September and really want rid of it. I it is Milia, is there a way I can get rid of it cheaply and for good?

Keratosis Pilaris

Hi,

It sounds like Keratosis Pilaris which can be treated with Umecta and or Hydro 40 foam (prescription needed) to the arms as needed. Keratosis Pilaris can be controlled but not cured.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

White bumps on the forearms

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. See a dermatologist to confirm that's what your bumps are. Sundamage can cause milia or large whiteheads, but no topical cream tends to work. If the dermatologist agrees with your diagnosis, then they can be expressed with an easy office procedure.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon