Scarring/liposuction?

two things. i had calf augmentation but im left with 4 dark stripes on the back of my knee. how can i get rid of them? i have light asian coloured skin. secondly. i am a 60kg male and my doctor is doing liposuctin on my stomach. but he says i will get a reduction of one cm. does that still make for a good result?

Laser options to improve plastic surgery scars

+1

The calf implant scars can be improved with Melaquin AM plus pulsed dye laser. Fractional co2 laser will work to resurface the scar.  

Hello

+1

Without seeing you or a picture we can not give you advice on what can be going on. You need to talk to your PS and ask them your concerns.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS