Scalp Reduction/Facelift/hair Restoration?

hi im a male in my 20s and i know when the time is ready i want a facelift. i also know that if i do lose my hair i will also look into scalp reduction aswell. i also would like my hairline squared off using hair transplant and or lowered as i have two small peaks at the hairline. what i want to know is. are facelifts and scalp reductions two opposing procedures or can one have both if needed ? and what about loweing the hairline and facelift? confused!

FACELIFT AND SCALP REDUCTION

+1

Facelifting and scalp reduction can be performed simultaneously, although scalp reduction and browlifting are most commonly linked together.  For a patient in their 20's, microfollicular transplants, using an FUE technique, is probably best.  I utilize the NeoGraft Automated FUE (follicular unit extraction) Hair Transplant System for hair restoration because it is the most advanced method of non-surgical hair transplantation.  It is the least invasive procedure of its kind, requiring no scalpel incision and no sutures.   One must be careful to not artificially lower the hairline excessively because the result can create problems in the future if thinning or balding progresses.

Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon