Pec Implants After Gynecomastia?

hi recently ive had gyncamastea operation only involving liposuction. what i want to know is t hat is it silly to loook into pec implants? will i simply be giving my self man boobs again? or is there a difference in how they look. also my operation was combined with abdominal etching however my doctor refused to do pectoral etching as he couldnt and said its risky. i am only 60 kgs. but what im after is not so much bulk but more of a pectoral shape and those " lines and shadows" that come with it.

Pec Implants After Gynecomastia?

+1

Pectoral implants will create a masculine look to the chest and will not produce a look like that of gynecomastia. In addition, you may have some pectoral etching performed at the same time.