Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

hi i am a 60 kg male and in january i had abdominal etching and liposuction. i dont exercisee and just have a naturallyy slim body. im starting to find that my abdomin is still flabby when i pinch my whole stomach and bunch it up together. is this becuase the liposuction was unsuccesful or is it the simple fact i have to start doing ab excercises? thankyou

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

+1

Thank you for your question. Etching does not tighten the skin, and volume loss/removal only predisposes you to more loose skin. There may be some tightening with the procedure, but the loss of volume versus tightening does not offset the volume loss so there is a net increase in laxity of the skin. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lipo For 60kg Male and Have Bunching?

+1

Hard to know the answer to this without an exam.   You may have skin laxity or you may have more fat to liposuction.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA