Lip Lift Second Round?

i had some dental work done to improve my smile. what i found was that my top lip when smiling covered my top teeth a little bit. i notice when people smile their top lip sits just on the gum line exposing a nice set of teeth. i do have that however its the lip above the front two teeth where it "dips" down upon smiling.ive already have a bullhorn lip lift which only helped a little. i think my lip need to be rolled up from the inside instead of what i had from the out. is this possible?

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that it might be helpful to the doctors if you were to attach a photo along with your question.

Lip,lift revision

+1

It is possible to revise your lip lift, but photos in repose and smiling would help to give you a more accurate answer.

Maui Plastic Surgeon