SOS! Recalled Sutures Used I Need to Be Fixed! But How and Who?

I just want to be fixed! My right beat has a double bubble effect, its been well over a year, no hardening and I don't want to think this is how is going to be! There is the history in my review I posted, please read to fully understand. I know my beats will never be perfect or the same I just want them both to look like nice breasts. Bigger, silicone, over the muscle doesn't bother me. Who and what are my possibilities? Thank you

Secondary Breast Surgery

+2
It sounds like you would benefit from serveral in person consultations to discuss revisionary breast surgery.  The options and alternatives are very involved and require physical examination and in person consultation to be accurate. In general, capsulectomy and capsulorapphy with sutures are commonly used techniques. Supporting devices such as alloderm can also be used. Changing the implant size and texture is helpful in some patients. If the double bubble is due to skin laixty and not bottoming out, then a mastopexy would also help. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with breast results

+2

If you cannot get it resolved with your surgeon, find another board certified plastic surgeon who can guide you through the process of revision surgery.  Best wishes!

Curtis Wong, MD

Best Breast Revisionary Operation for Me?

+2

As you can imagine, without direct examination, it is not possible to give you specific enough advice. Generally speaking, patients who present with “double bubble effect” benefit from revisionary breast surgery to reconstruct the lower poles of the breasts ( inframammary fold areas).  In person consultation and a full communication of your goals with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will likely be necessary to provide you with specific/meaningful advice.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about revisionary breast surgery options.

Complicated breast issue after breast augmentation should generate several independent opinions.

+1

From the description it is difficult for me to picture what is going on. It sounds complicated and if there is any confusion about the goals of surgery several opinions would be a good idea.

Treatment of a double bubble

+1

If you have a double bubble deformity it can be repaired.  Really need a photograph to determine the best surgical treatment.  

+1

The double bubble can be addressed by tightening the pocket at the position of the old inframammary fold and moving the implants to a more favorable position.  There may need to be a number of adjustments made based upon current anatomy and goals.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Double bubble

+1

If you have a double bubble, then it sounds like you will need a revision. Hard to say what needs to be done without an exam.  Good luck.

Double bubble. breast impants

+1

Thank you for your question. I would advise a full consultation with a fully accredited / trained Plastic Surgeon to discuss the best options for you after a clinical examination.

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon