I'm 5'1 and I've had 7 children. Can I achieve great results with a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction to my waist and back? (photos)

I'd like to achieve a small waist with a hour glass figure.

Great results are possible

+1
You're a great candidate for a full abdominoplasty. I thought my mom did a lot of work with 5 kids. Kudos to you. I am a little more conservative and would want to stage your procedures. Start with either the back (smartlipo) or the front (tummy tuck). Safety first, beauty second. You would only need an hour or two for each procedure as opposed to 4 hours of anesthesia if done together. 
With smartlipo we can tighten the skin in the back, flanks and hips in addition to removing fat. The tummy tuck will not only remove your stretch marks but will also tighten your waistline with a muscle repair. Come see me for a free consult. I'm local!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I'm 5'1 and I've had 7 children. Can I achieve great results with a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction to my waist and back?

+1
      You can have a very dramatic transformation with an aggressive surgeon who understands the human form.

Realistic Mommy Makeover Results

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck and liposuction. However, the ideal photos you are showing are not completely achievable with your body type. Those women have much thinner waistlines than you so you would not likely end up with such a dramatic difference between your waistline and the size of the buttocks.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Mommy Makeover

+1
Great question.  A tummy tuck and liposuction will address the excess skin on your abdomen and whittle your waist.  If you want to achieve fuller buttocks (like on the wish pics you submitted), you will likely need fat transferred to your buttocks.  I perform surgical makeovers like this regularly in my Atlanta area surgery center.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Tummy Tuck, Flank and Hip Lipo

+1
Based on your photos, you are a good candidate for a full Tummy Tuck with flank and hip lipo. After 7 pregnancies-- you are left with excess skin and muscles that need to be tightened-so Tummy Tuck will help you get closer to the look you desire. If you are thinking about fat transfer into the buttocks-- then you have to do surgeries in stages--Tummy Tuck first and then BBL, or BBL first and then TT
Make sure to set up an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with years of experience

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Tummy tuck

+1
Based on the photos provided you would be an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover procedure, this includes breast lift with augmentation, tummy tuck and liposuction and if desired a buttock augmentation.  Find a plastic surgeon that specializes in these procedures in your area.

Antoine A. Hallak, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and liposuction should give you a good result

+1
Thank you for your question.  From your photographs it appears that a tummy tuck and liposuction of the airways and back should give you a nice result if performed by an expert plastic surgeon.  The aware however from the photos that  show, your body shape may be different than the tiny wasted women in the pictures.  Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon, show the doctor your goals and understand clearly what plastic surgery can achieve.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Body contouring

+1
There are a lot of things that can be done.  Buttock augmentation may be helpful and then having a tummy tuck and contouring of the hips and flanks.

Tummy tuck result

+1
Your photos suggest you will have a very nice result from a tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist and back. 

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD