Unhappy with my profile. Feel that my jaw is not quite "wide enough" and isn't strong enough. (photo)
Doctor Answers 3
Unhappy with profile after weight loss
Your photos suggest a neck lift (tightening of the muscle and removing any residual fat) is likely to improve your profile.
You need a careful facial exam before having a chin implant- in profile, you chin is not recessed and in Side Profile 1 is quite prominent. You do have a deep cleft between your lower lip and chin.
You may need a reset of the bone of the chin or depending on proportions, You should see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - in Australia a member of the College of Australasian Plastic Surgeons - with experience in orthognathic surgery. Best wishes.
Unhappy with my profile. Feel that my jaw is not quite "wide enough" and isn't strong enough.
Unhappy with my profile. Feel that my jaw is not quite "wide enough" and isn't strong enough
Thank you for your question and photos! I believe you would be a great candidate for the chin implant procedure.
These are some tips to consider when choosing a plastic surgeon:
1) Choose a board certified plastic or facial plastic surgeon and visit several offices
2) Seek a surgeon who does at least 100 surgeries per year
3) Internet discussion doesn't replace the advice of your physician
4) You could consider a small implant or a temporary filler to bridge into an implant
5) Computer imaging is very helpful to understand the targeted result