Abdominal Lipo and Still Feel Fat?

in january i had abdominal etching. im only 60 kgs and to be honest i havnt workd my ab muscles. i do like the result but for some reason i still feel fat. mainly at night after eating. what i want to know is that does the proceedure still involved lipo suction in other areas that arnt etched? i get confused when they say that it leaves the surrrounding fat alone. or does that area still involve lipo? will strenghening my abs be the answr?

Liposuction of the abdomen with liposculpture - Los Angeles

+1

Liposuction will help contour areas of treatment. The surrounding areas may still respond to diet and exercise. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/body/9/liposuction.aspx

Abdominal Lipo and Still Feel Fat?

+1

Thank you for your question. Increasing the size of your abdomen. Muscles will help, but etching them provides the definition but there will still be some fat present.  Combine good exercise, healthy food, and you should maximize your procedure.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Still feel fat after abdominal liposuction

+1

Liposculpture is SIMPLY CAREFULLY DONE LIPOSUCTION.   All liposuction should be carefully done of course.   In all of liposuction....100%.........tumescent fluid is added.  Next is application of ultrasonic energy to melt the fat.  Next is actual small cannula extraction of the fat.  A skilled and experienced surgeon can get great results using simply small cannulas and with or with out ultrasound but the ultrasound systems from Vaser are a nice help to patient and surgeon.   90% of the worlds liposuction is done with no high tech assist and done very well usually.  Then why the Vaser.   The Vaser melting of some of the fat is like very very gentle dynamite in a rock quarry.  Th fat is gently broken up and this makes small cannula extraction of fat  very easy with no jolting or stabbing thrusts.   The patient experiences less pain in the area and the surgeon's shoulder is more comfortable.  The bonus is that the skin MAY even shrink a little better using the Vaser or other high tech systems.  My Best,  Dr C

Web reference: http://www.gcommonsmdplasticsurgery.com

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon