Fraxel and IPL Sessions to Achieve Best Results?

I had a Fraxel treatment 4 days ago and I have healed well. The facial rejuvenation is obvious, wonderful and I am thrilled! I have Vouchers for 2 more Fraxel treatments and 3 IPL sessions to be used within the next 3 months. Can you give me guidance as to how I can fit these treatments in so I can achieve the best results? Thanks Madelaine

+1

Thank you for your question. This will depend on how you clear from the ipl, and how your progress goes from each modality. Make a plan with your provider on your goals, and what to target first. I hope this helps!

Bay Area Dermatologist