Fraxel and IPL Sessions to Achieve Best Results?

I had a Fraxel treatment 4 days ago and I have healed well. The facial rejuvenation is obvious, wonderful and I am thrilled! I have Vouchers for 2 more Fraxel treatments and 3 IPL sessions to be used within the next 3 months. Can you give me guidance as to how I can fit these treatments in so I can achieve the best results? Thanks Madelaine

Thank you for your question. This will depend on how you clear from the ipl, and how your progress goes from each modality. Make a plan with your provider on your goals, and what to target first. I hope this helps!