FFS: Suggestions on Most Effective Combination of Procedures for Me to Undertake Asap? (photo)

Wanting further FFS performed in the next few months but unsure of what would be the best combination of procedires for me. I am happy to undertake anything that is advisable I would appreciate some expert feedback regarding this. Reduction of brow bossing Chin reshape- genioplasty I think it is called Tracheal Shave Cheeks implants Reducing the brow bone Will brow resuction mean nose revision and Will chin shortening mean I need to lift my top lip again. Thanks in advance!!

FFS surgery

+2

For 35 years I have done FFS surgery. At  the same time I contour the brow bossing I lower the hairline and can elevate your brows. The chin reduction can be done without having to redo your lips.