FFS: Suggestions on Most Effective Combination of Procedures for Me to Undertake Asap? (photo)

Wanting further FFS performed in the next few months but unsure of what would be the best combination of procedires for me. I am happy to undertake anything that is advisable I would appreciate some expert feedback regarding this. Reduction of brow bossing Chin reshape- genioplasty I think it is called Tracheal Shave Cheeks implants Reducing the brow bone Will brow resuction mean nose revision and Will chin shortening mean I need to lift my top lip again. Thanks in advance!!

Suggestions for FFS

Hi there,
Thank you for your questions. My name is Dr. Vartan Mardirossian and I am a Board Certified Head and Neck Surgeon and I specialize in Facial Feminization Surgery in Jupiter Florida.

First, I would like to say that you look great! However, I understand that you'd like to continue with further procedures to look even more feminine than you already do. In saying that, I would suggest:

• Forehead Contouring to smooth and reduce the brow bossing above and in between your eyebrows
  • Tracheal Shave
  • Chin and Mandible Contouring

To answer your questions--No, the brow bossing reduction does not mean that you have to undergo another rhinoplasty. I make a small incision hidden within your hairline to access the area between the brows and reduce the bone in that area. I will not touch your nose unless that is something that you'd like me to do.

Regarding the chin contouring--No, you will not need to have another lip lift. I access the chin cartilage and bone by making a small incision on the inside of your mouth. This procedure is scar-less and quite effective in narrowing the chin to a more feminine shape. I don't go anywhere near the lip area unless you would like me to.

Have a great day,
Dr. M

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

FFS surgery

For 35 years I have done FFS surgery. At  the same time I contour the brow bossing I lower the hairline and can elevate your brows. The chin reduction can be done without having to redo your lips.