Is Melanotan 1 Safe?

I use Melanotan 1. I have been injecting for over 2 weeks now. I do not have any side effects, but have become more tan.

Melatonin injections not tested for safety

+1

There have been no long-term clinical trials and the side effects of this chemical are unknown. If it could potentially darken or otherwise change moles it could be dangerous. Reactions to the drug vary from person to person ranging from acute allergic reactions, to dizziness, sickness and acne. Since its only available on the internet, probably from sources outside the USA, there is no way of knowing what is actually in the bottle or how it will react to other medicines.  I would not recommend injecting this into your body.

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon