Are There Any Medpor (Removal) Specialists out There?

I had a medpor implant placed on the left side of my lower jaw in 2004 to correct some assymetry. I am unhappy with it and wanted to have it removed but know there are risks of soft tissue damage. However, I have come across ACell's "Matristem" (soft) tissue regeneration product and am curious if anybody has used it or similar products for wound healing in cases like medpor/implant removal? Thanks for any and all help. 

Removing medpore chin implant

+1

Medpore can be difficult to remove, but not impossible. I don't know of any medpre removal specialists -- find an experienced surgeon to see what options you have.

+1

Very hard to remove. See Dr Slavin at Harvard or one of the attending surgeons. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Removing Medpor imlpants

+1

I have had to remove Medpor and it can be difficult. I have no experience with the Acell product line other than a breast overview  of other similar materials