Possible to Shave Down or Reshape Medpor Chin Implant?

I had a Medpor chin implant put in over 2 yrs ago, & I am not happy with how it looks. It's square and large. I would like to have the existing implant shaved down, since it is screwed into place. Is that possible and are there any risks? Or is replacement of it the best approach?

Chin implant changes

+1

Medpore chin implants are porous and tissue grow into it. The best solution if you are not happy is to remove it, wait a while and replace with the right shape and size that you like. It can be replaced immediately if you and your surgeon understand what exactly you want