Medpor Chin Implant with 3 Screws Replaced..Bad Idea?

Or is it possible? I had a chin implant, which Im absolutely unhappy with. Its been 3 years and I am going back to the dr to see what my options are to remove and replace it. Thank you for any advice!!!

Chin Augmentation Options

+2

Without photos or a description it is hard to tell you what your options are. However, you should discuss different types of implants and materials (for example silicone implants that come in different sizes and styles), vs fillers or even fat transfer

Chin Implant Options

+1

There are many choices of chin implants and materials they are made of. I am not a big fan of the Medpor and I do not use screws for augmentation. Being unaware of your preoperative photographs and your current needs makes it hard to give an expert opinion. I would make a few appointments and discuss options. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD