Medlite C6? or Picosure? How many treatments before i could get a cover up? Am i being overcharged? (photos)

I was quoted 610 a section split into each forearm and each upper arm 4 (includes numbing and after care cream for the picosure treatment. I was told that quote was really pricey by someone on here, so i looked into a place called 'Hindsight tattoo removal'. They operate with the medlite C6. I was quoted 550 a session for all of them.

Picosure vs Medlite C6

+1
Treatments with the Picosure laser will be more expensive because its relatively newer technology that is much more expensive but has the potential to clear the tattoo faster than with older technology. Also you are probably seeing someone with more training and understanding of how lasers work than a place called "Hindsight tattoo removal," which sounds like it is a place that is non-medical and the laser is probably operated by someone with very limited understanding of how the laser works. What I would say is more important that the actual laser being used is making sure you see someone that is properly trained in laser tattoo removal. These are among the most powerful lasers used in medicine. 

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon