Will Medicare Cover a Reduction for Me. I Am 115 Lbs. with a 30 E Breast Size, and in Constant Pain?

Breast Reduction and Medicare?

+1

Based on your description, it is very likely that you will be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. Whether Medicare or any other type of “insurance” will cover the procedure will need to be determined after consultation with plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest that you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons  and learn about the breast reduction procedure, including the pros/cons as well as risks/complications associated with the procedure.

The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization.

Best wishes;  keep in mind that breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.