Will Medicare Cover a Medically Necessary Abdominalplasty?

I had a hystrectomy when I was 31. Then they had to go back in a year later to remove the last ovary. Since this I have always had a constant struggle with the over-hanging mothers-apron. I had a surgery to have my rectal wall repaired, now I am having those issues again, plus accidently wetting, and breathing problems while laying on back. My urologist wants a plastic surgeon to do a adominalplasty He says it is medically necessary.Will this be covered by my insurance?

Insurance for TT

It is hard to say if your insurance will cover your abdominoplasty, even if your urologist says it is medically necessary.  
Sheila Nazarian

Insurance covering Tummy Tuck Surgery

It is difficult to say whether insurance will cover the surgery. The best way to know is to go visit a surgeon who would be willing to perform the procedure through insurance and he/she can submit an authorization letter to the insurance company to see if they approve it. It will be helpful to have a letter from your Urologist as well.