Medicare and Medicaid Plastic and General Sugery Done by Same Doctor. Recommendations Please?

I have three recommendation letters from three dotors saying it is medically necessary to get these sugerys 1. Do you'll know of any surgeons on longisland newyork that will go by these letters and do a abdominal plasty tummy tuck panniculectomy and breast reduction and hernia in abdominal free ahead time with the letters to help after sugery for ther reimbursement yes or no

Medicare and Medicaid Plastic and General Sugery Done by Same Doctor

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to identify qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Many surgeons will indicate if they accept medicare and/or medicaid. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Doctor for Surgery

+1

Each insurance company is different with their authorization process. I do not believe that medicare provides preauthorization and so you will be responsible for full payment if they deny the claim.

Make sure your surgeon can show you examples of their work so that you are comfortable proceeding with surgery.

Best Wishes.