Any Medical Procedure Available to Remove Capsular Scars and Scars from Incision Site?

I had liposuction with horrible scars from my neck to my knees which all connected under my skin from point of incision and look like ropes everywhere the canula went. This took 3 months at 3x a week of manual tearing and massage by a professional to break them down. I had the same issue with my breast augmentations as well. I've had 3 augmentations in 6 years for scar removal including at arreola to revise from the interior and still the scar grew back and attached to my muscle.

Bad, Three Times Recurrent Breast Implant Scarring (Baker IV Contracture)

+1

Regarding: "Any Medical Procedure Available to Remove Capsular Scars and Scars from Incision Site?
I had liposuction with horrible scars from my neck to my knees which all connected under my skin from point of incision and look like ropes everywhere the canula went. This took 3 months at 3x a week of manual tearing and massage by a professional to break them down. I had the same issue with my breast augmentations as well. I've had 3 augmentations in 6 years for scar removal including at arreola to revise from the interior and still the scar grew back and attached to my muscle
."

Your question does not provide enough information on the breast surgeries. Having 3 Breast Augmentation / Revision operations in 6 years is WAY too many operations. But ending with a BAKER IV scar contracture around an implant that is right under the skin suggests that poor decisions were made by you and your surgeon.

Once capsular contracture happened the likelihood of it coming back regardless of the repair operation is quite high. Placing an implant over the muscle, especially in a woman with little to no breast tissue cover, is NOT the right answer. A smaller implant, under the muscle, in a new pocket IS the answer.

There is NO medical, non-surgical cure to capsular contracture. Many have tried Vitamin E, papaverine and several anti-asthma medications and external ultrasound  without a scientifically proven success. The only CHANCE would be a challenging operation of taking the old implants out, washing the pockets, making new ones under the muscle and putting in the new implants with either Alloderm or Strattice hammocks to both support the implants and break up any scar formation. A very expensive operation compared to your initial breast augmentation.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Scar adherence and breast

+1

It looks like you have scar adherence in the area around your areola which may be amenable to fat grafting or alloderm treatment.

Deformity of the breast is not what you want!

+1

Your implant pocket appears to be very close to the surface of the skin.  In addition, you have scar that distorts the breast.  I like to use a material called acellular dermis, either strattice or alloderm, as an interface between the implant space and the more superficial tissue.  In this kind of case, it is really important to make sure the implants are under the muscle as well!!  The most important detail is finding a surgeon experience in revision breast surgery!!

+1

Try Stem cell activated Fat grafts with PRP. Or Acellular dermal matrix implanted. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Capsular Contracture & Scars

+1

It appears that you have a grade4 capsular contracture, although the photo would be easier to interpret if it included both breasts.  You should have your implant(s) moved to a totally virgin area.  I would also suggest using a smaller implant.  Yours is a very difficult situation, but it could, I think, be improved to some degree.