Is It Medical Malpractice for a Lifestyle Life Dr. to Go Through Your Neck with a Laser ??

I had a bad infection for months and I am very dissatisfied. Could I possibly get a refund?

Laser Surgery

+1

If they went through the skin in an unintended area, there certainly has to be questions answered.  Getting a refund is always difficult. Thank you for your question and good luck.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Laser through the neck and a bad infection

+1

Infections are sometimes unavoidable.  It is my opinion that it is not medical malpractice to use a laser on the neck.  But you have to look at each particular case.  There are many laser surgeons that use the laser in the neck to resurface the neck to make it look better. Below is a video of using the laser in the neck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifestyle lift complication

+1

Please provide more information.  Complications do occur and cannot always be prevented, but your question does not provide any detail. I would be happy to respond if you can say specifically what procedure was done, how it was done, what was described to you, your complication, how it was treated, and the results. Can you send photos?

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon