What Medical Conditions Increase the Risk of Revision Rhinoplasty Complications?

What prescription drugs are known to contribute to revision rhinoplasty complications more frequently?

Revision rhinoplasty complications

+1

There are not any prescription drugs that I am aware of that can increase the risk of revision rhinoplasty complications. However, be sure to discuss all of the medications you are taking with your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info/rhinoplasty-revision.html

Drugs that Contribute to Revision Rhinoplasty Complications

+1

Every surgeon has a list of foods and medications to avoid before all rhinoplasty procedures, primary or revision. My list has about 50-75 things to avoid. E-mail my office for a complete list which I don't have with me at the present time.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Body Dysmorphic Syndrome is the most common reason for revision rhinoplasty according to a recent study.

Medications to avoid for surgery

+1

In genreal, I have my patients avoid all aspirin containing products and all NSAID's.  These all cause bleeding problems and can increase the complication rate.