What Medical Conditions Increase the Risk of Revision Rhinoplasty Complications?

What prescription drugs are known to contribute to revision rhinoplasty complications more frequently?

Revision rhinoplasty complications

+1

There are not any prescription drugs that I am aware of that can increase the risk of revision rhinoplasty complications. However, be sure to discuss all of the medications you are taking with your surgeon.

Drugs that Contribute to Revision Rhinoplasty Complications

+1

Every surgeon has a list of foods and medications to avoid before all rhinoplasty procedures, primary or revision. My list has about 50-75 things to avoid. E-mail my office for a complete list which I don't have with me at the present time.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Body Dysmorphic Syndrome is the most common reason for revision rhinoplasty according to a recent study.

Medications to avoid for surgery

+1

In genreal, I have my patients avoid all aspirin containing products and all NSAID's.  These all cause bleeding problems and can increase the complication rate.