Can I Use Mederma in Day Time and Silicone Sheet at Night for a New Scar?

I have a linear a little raised scar on my lower cheek. It was resulted from laser and formed recently. I dont know whether silicone sheet or mederma work for me. Can I use mederma in day time and silicone sheet at night?

Mederma and/or Silicone for scars

I have not been a fan of Mederma and not aware of any relevant studies which truly show this products effecitveness. Rubbing ANY medication on a scar 3-4 times a day will work probably because of the pressure effect itself. Silcone sheeting is your best bet and it should be worn at least 10-12 hours a day for 4-6 months under the supervision of your physician.

Scar Products?

Noone really knows whether any of the scar products work or not, but they do not hurt anything.  Certainly the combination that you have described would be fine, a slong as it does not irritate your skin at all.