My nose appears crooked after Rhinoplasty, will it stay this way? (photos)

My nose is crooked that is a fact, will it stay this way 6 months post op.... If so why and why is the doctor not concerned is the surgeon waiting for the year to past and if so what will the surgeon advise me to do if this is the end result. I am not happy with the results thus far. I did not tell ppl I was having this procedure but ppl who see me here and there asked me why was my nose crooked. I literally cried

Here is a link to my previous question with additional photos)

Complicated nasal revision surgery

+1
There are many issues going on inside this nose to make it crooked, distorted and asymmetric. It is best to wait at least a year before undergoing  a revision. Seek out a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to deal with the significant asymmetries. 

Crooked Nose

+1
Hi,

At 6 months I dont think your nose will change that much. It looks like you have some kind of implant in the tip. Was an implant used??

Best

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS