Maximizing Lipo Liters for 2 Surgeries: Braziallan Butt and Tummy Tuck (photo)

I want a Brazilian Butt Augmentation with Fat transfer and a Tummy Tuck. I under stand that the safest maximum amount of fat is around 5000cc or 5 liters. Can procedure be preformed while having a Tummy Tuck? Or should I do the BBA fat transfer 1st, then wait to get the Tummy Tuck 2nd to maximize the fat removal ? How long should I wait in between procedures, and is it safe? Due to cost I may have travel out of the US for The Brazi Butt and the Tummy Tuck in the US since the TT is more surgical.

Butt augmentation is better not performed in combination with Tummy Tuck

+2

After a tummy tuck it is recommended that a patient sit or recline, and avoid laying straight on the back.  After fat transfer to the buttocks, it is recommended to avoid sitting or laying on the buttocks for 10 days.  The recovery phase of the two procedures are not compatible.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Buttock enhancement

+2

One option you have is while doing the tummy tuck, take the skin and fat taken from the abdomen and use it as dermis fat graft to the buttocks.

Later you can have liposuction to other areas and transfer the fat to the buttocks for more enhancement

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck.............

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck can be performed together safely and with Beautiful results.  I have performed this combination many times with complications, but the recovery is very difficult.  When you have a
Tummy Tuck you cannot lay on your stomach.  When you have the BBL, you cannot lay on your back and cannot sit down.   This makes for an uncomfortable recovery, only laying on your sides or standing up. 
As far as the amount of fat being removed.  The "recommendation" for not removing more than 5 liters of liposuction aspirate, is the recommendation if you are going home after the procedure.  If you stay in the hospital, you can safely remove more.  And, yes!  Liposuction can be performed on the abdomen as long as the abdominoplasty is performed using specific techniques that protect the blood supply to the remaining skin.  And, when the Tummy Tuck is performed with the BBL, this actually provides even more fat to transfer because you can remove all of the fat from the skin which is removed while doing the Tummy Tuck and transfer this to your buttocks as well.  However,  I recommend you seek a surgeon who is experienced with this procedure combination.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck

+1

A tummy tuck and a fat injection to the buttocks cannot be done well at the same time. The reason why are several, one reason is you have less fat available to inject into the buttocks because you can't liposuction the  area of the tummy tuck. So you have less fat you can't make as much of a change in the buttocks. The other problem is after the fat injection buttocks he cannot sit or sleep on the back for 10 days. If you have a tummy tuck your unable to sleep on the stomach and the pressure on the buttocks will kill the fat cells and damage the result of the fat injection.

I think it's best to do the liposuction and fat injection 1st and then think about the skin on the front stomach. If the muscles in the from the stomach are strong and not separated then after the liposuction you may not need a full tummy tuck. You may need a skin excision are mini tummy tuck both which have a short scar. If you look at the website there are pictures of patients with round abdomens who were able to avoid the tummy tuck with the liposuction. I think the liposuction fat injection plays a bigger role in improving the figure then the tummy tuck. Only thing the tummy tuck does is make a flat stomach liposuction and fat injection makes you have a curvy figure and a curvy figure is really what makes you look.

I have done have done the Brazilian butt lift in gastric bypass patients several times before and it works well improving the shape of the buttocks and making great curves.

Wendell Perry, MD