What Can I Do Now to Maximize my Bbl Results. I Am Scheduled to Have the Procedure in November?

+2

I will say that the Brazilian buttlift results are highly surgeon dependent and to maximize your results find the right surgeon.  Everything else is secondary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Keep around your ideal weight

+1

you need fat to take out and to transfer to your butt that doesnt mean you need to be overweight to be a few kilos up your ideal weight could help.

Ramon Sabala, MD