What Can I Do Now to Maximize my Bbl Results. I Am Scheduled to Have the Procedure in November?

I will say that the Brazilian buttlift results are highly surgeon dependent and to maximize your results find the right surgeon.  Everything else is secondary.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Keep around your ideal weight

you need fat to take out and to transfer to your butt that doesnt mean you need to be overweight to be a few kilos up your ideal weight could help.

Ramon Sabala, MD