Maxillofacial Surgery/orthopedic Device To Correct Size of Chin?

Do you think that an orthognathic surgery given for prognathism (lower jaw)can be easily "collapse" after some years?Also can someone wear an orthopedic device after 18 years old or after a surgery to correct the size of his/her chin in a better way?

Maxillofacial Surgery for Prognathism

+1

It is unclear to me whether you have already undergone surgery or just now considering it. It is important to address both function (dental occlusion) and appearance (facial balance). An oral surgeon can best advise you after a consultation and exam. I do not expect post-operative collapse, and I doubt a traction device will help  after 18 years.

Good luck!