Maxillary Double Lip

I'm 32 and I have double lips when I smile. It's very unattractive. I'm thinking of doing something about it. Please let me know what procedures can be done and any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I live in Southern California so if there are doctors out there that specialize in this area, please recommend. Thank you.

Lip reduction might be the answer for you

If your lip hangs over or is simply too big or as you are saying has a double configuration you might consider having a lip reduction performed.  This is my specialty, and i perform a lip correction/reduction several times a week.  90% of my patients fly in for this procedure and can fly back out the same day since the sutures are dissolvable.  I posted a link to my website for my before and afters and more information along with a video of the after care, which is a topic of special interest to many who are interested in having this procedure done.

Dr. Sam Lam
Facial Plastic Surgeon in Dallas, Texas

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

There are multiple treatment options for a double lip

Multiple options exist. You will need to be carefully examined so that the doctor can determine the best procedure for your specific situation. I am located in Beverly Hills. We would love to have you come in for a consultation so I can determine what procedure you should look further into. You can contact my office at 310-657-2203. 

Babak Azizzadeh, MD