Maxilla Reduction. Realistic? Costs? I Have a Long Face.

I'm a 19 year old woman, and I've been very uncomfortable with the length of my face for many years. I've given it a lot of thought, and decided that I want this fixed. My problem is excessive maxilla length. Due to this, my face is unbalanced, and I'd like to shorten my mid-face/maxilla by at least 2 cm. I do not have a gummy smile or overbite, I just want to shorten my maxilla. Is this unrealistic? How much would it cost? I can not find very much information on this.

Maxillary Reduction

+1

Mid-facial surgical osteotomies and facial reconstruction surgery is an involved enterprise that may cost ten to twenty thousand dollars, in the long run.  Contact Cosmetic Surgeons who have extensive experience in Facial & Oromaxillary Surgery.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.