Maximum CCs for a Butt Augmentation Using Fat Transfer?

I would like to know what is the maximum cc's that you can recieve in a buttock aug. Do you know any doctors in Louisiana that you would refer are near.

There is no maximum for fat transfer!

+2

I have been sucessfully performing buttock augmentation with fat transfer for several years. there is no absolute volume limit. The only limitations are how much fat can the buttock muslce (gluteal muscle) can accept, how much fat does a patient have for donation, and how big does a patient wants to go.

In general, I have been doing at least 1200ccs in patients that are appropriate.

I find that when done correctly and well, more than 90% of the fat stays for at least several years, despite patient changing weight or going through pregnancy, etc.

Maximum amount of fat for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

Here in our practice in Miami, we find that more and more patients are asking for the surgery. Many patients have come in asking for a very large bottom. What we find in fact is that the results that they are looking for is not to have a heavy bottom but for the bottom to be pronounced with respect to the rest of their body. For this reason we rely heavily on digital photo morphing as an important communication tool with the patient. By taking their photographs and morphing them to give them an idea of what they may look like, the patient can help target the areas that they would like to have reduced or augmented to create the final result that they're looking for. We stress quality over quantity to establish a beautiful, natural looking result.

Pat Pazmino, MD

How Much Fat is Enough?

+1

There is no maximum for the amount that can be transfer.  It depends on how much the buttocks can accept safely to produce a nice shape and to maintain health of the transferred fat.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Maximum amount of fat with Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

There is no definitive answer and this may vary tremendously depending on the skin laxity. However, I have seen presentations where the risk of complications increases with injected volumes that exceed 850cc. I therefore limit my injected volumes to 850cc per buttock  

Choose an experienced Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeon for Best Results

+1

Hi there-

More than most plastic surgery procedures, it is important that you find a surgeon with a lot of experience doing these procedures in order to achieve your best results in maximum safety.

As far as the volume of fat grafted, while it may seem intuitive that the more fat placed the larger your buttocks will be (and in a very broad sense this may be true), the more precise reality is that depending on your anatomy, the result you desire may be achieved with as little as 300cc per side, or may require much more...

But in all patients, I personally believe that if too large a volume is grafted, the likelihood of achieving your desired long term outcome will actually be diminished, with a much greater percentage of the grafted fat being reabsorbed.

Again- the best advice I could give you is to find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a lot of experience doing these operations. Find one you like and feel you can trust, and visit for a consultation.

Here's some advice on how to find such a surgeon:

Armando Soto, MD, FACS