Had Matrix Ir Test on Chin and Left Pattern of Pore Images

had matrix ir laser test on chin, it has been three weeks and it appears to have left pattern of small pores and the texture is worse than ever.It has pigmented as well Is this permanent? what I can I do? will a chemical peel work?

Matrix Ir Test Side Effects

+1

First, I would definitely go back to the physician who treated you.  You may have post-laser hyperpigmentation and need to be treated with topicals or microdermabrasion.  Usually at the end of 3 - 4 weeks you will have a good idea of any side effects which seems to coincide with what you are now experiencing. Chemical peels are less likely to work.  Did you get sun exposure after the treatment? Usually the pattern of pore marks resolves after 10 days. In this case it sounds like you will need some adjuvant treatment to get rid of these marks.

New Haven Dermatologic Surgeon