If I Got a Mastopexy Could It Get Rid of my Stretch Marks on my Boobs?

Also I was just pregnant and I breast feed an my boobs dropped some and my nipples got bigger.

Mastopexy Removes Some Stretch Marks

+1

Stretch marks present about the level of the nipples will not be eliminated but the ones below will be.  Your breasts can be lifted at the same time and the nipples reduced.  You are a candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique repositions the breasts higher, changes the angle of your breasts to correct the drooping, increasing your cleavage and projection.  I could tell more if you could provide photographs.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift does remove stretch marks in the area where the skin is removed.

+1

A breast lift does remove stretch marks in the area where the skin is removed. The nipple can also be made smaller. If you have also lost volume after pregnancy and breast feeding 9postpartum breast involution), then you may consider breast implants.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Stretch Marks and Mastopexy

+1

I agree with the previous post.  Only some of the skin of the breast will be removed in a mastopexy and so, some of your stretch marks may be missed.  However, I do think that the remaining stretch marks will look better following the mastopexy.  We definitely notice improvement when the skin is on stretch and taut again in breast lifts and in tummy tucks even if we do not get to remove them all.

Jennifer Lauren Crawford, MD

Will mastopexy get rid of stretch marks?

+1

Only the skin on the lower aspect of the breast will be addressed with a mastopexy, most women complain of the stretch marks on the cleavage area or upper pole of the breast, and this area will not be addressed. A mastopexy will address the size of your areolas ( usually reduce them)  but not the size of your nipples. Good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon