Master Cleanse Detox Diet and Breast Implants

About two months ago I had saline breast implants (I'm 20). I am wanting to start the Master Cleanse detoxifying diet (also known as the lemonade diet). The liquid diet can last for up to 40 days. I am worried that there may adverse effects on my implants from this. I don't want my body to reject them in this detoxifying phase, and my breasts to become hard or lead to capsular contraction. Is there a risk associated with detoxifying diets?

Diet and implants

+1

Dieting wil not affect your implants in any way. If however, you get extremey thin it may bring out some rippling.

Dieting and breast implants

+1

IT is highly unlikely that this will cause the problems you describe. However, my primary concerns are that should you lose significant amounts of weight, as claimed by the proponents of this diet, you risk the possibility of visible or palpable ripples or decrease in the size of your breasts.