Massive Change of Nose Shape Normal? (photo)

Hi I am 15 and Japanese. I have a flat nose with a nostril that was round when I was 12. However when I was 13 years old my nose started to become taller and thinner.It is now 3cm tall.I can breathe normally.My nose is hard and cannot push it down all the way.I also have a feel that my nose's skin is been pulled.A few questions.Does a nose shape change this much?Do I have a caucasian nose or an ordinary asian nose?reason nose is hard

Asian Features

+1
The width of your bridge is consistent with an asian nose. The firm tip is consistent with caucasion features.
Take you pick. :))

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon