Massages After Lipo & VelaShape

How often should I get a massage after lipo? I am 4 weeks post op right now, what type of massage should I get & how often? Are deep tissue massages the best? I had lipo on my hips, thighs, and abdomen. Also, would you recommend VelaShape instead of massages? Or perhaps a combination of the two (velaShape & deep tissue massage)?, and how often? I was told every week for the first 4-6 weeks but that seems a lot. I am looking to maintain my liporesults, in addition to a healthy diet & exercise.

Check back with your doctor for recommendations.

+1

You should check with your doctor for recommendations following liposuction to make sure that you are doing the best procedure for your particular situation.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon