How to Massage Your Tummy After Smart Lipo?

I wanna massage my own or have my boyfriend do it for me after i get the lipo but how do you do it and whats good to buy for it? thanks!

Liposuction recovery and massage

+1

the surgeon who performs the liposuction surgery, despite the type of liposuction, smartlipo, tumescent liposuction, powered liposuction, jet liposuction and others, should be the one to recommend when, if any, massage should be done after surgery. Compression garments are usually recommended.  Deep massage done too soon after surgery could cause internal injury which can interfere with healing and the eventual cosmetic result.

Massage is not necessary after lipouction

+1

While massage is not necessary after liposuction some patients like to use a commercial vibrator or even a device like Clarisonic Pro.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Massage after liposuction

+1

In general, massage is not necessary for most cases of liposuction.  I would say gentle massage is probably OK, perhaps your surgeon can show you or offer to send you to see some one who has experience performing massage.