Massage After Brazilian Butt Lift?

When should I start with the massage after Brazilian Butt Lift? I was told by my friend right after and by the surgeon a month later. When I begin the massage should there be a specific way to do it?

Massage after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

The ideal time to begin deep tissue massage after Brazilian Butt Lift surgery will depend on the type of skin you have, the technique used for your surgery, your progression through the early recovery, and your surgeon's preferences (some surgeons would not want you to massage at all).

My recommendation is for you to contact the surgeon who did the procedure for you... You obviously trusted him/her then- and they are the best person to put the massage into the appropriate context and give you the best recommendation for you.

Congratulations on your new behind!