What is Wrong with my Breast?

I initially think I pulled a chest muscle at the gym but then noticed the injured side was firmer than the other. There was a dull ache, came and went. I aggressively massaged and felt a small pop and then warmth. A week later it's still sore and it travels to my back and ribs. When I push the area where my implant and ribs meet it feels like something is scraping my nipple from the inside. I'm still sore and my PS doesn't know what's up. She put me on IBP. Any ideas? I'm 15 months post op.

Not enough information for an opinion.

+1

There are many possible explanations for the numerous observations you make about your breast. Together they don't settle upon one diagnosis. You need to trust your plastic surgeon on this one.

Breast issue

+1

I think it is best to be seen in person to get a "feel" for what is going on. It could be a capsular contracture?