Affordable tummy tuck here in U.S? (photos)

I'm seeking to have a tummy tuck procedure, but I've been searching online and the price variations are way out of my budget. I've had 3 pregnancies and this last one was via c-section left me this bulge that not even exercise is getting rid of. I would be a nervous wreck to have to leave the country to have this procedure done, if there is a Doctor who has experience who can offer me an affordable price please contact me!!! I'm located in the state of MA . My email skysthelimit160@gmail.com Thank you.

Affordable tummy tuck here in U.S?

+1
A tummy tuck may cost $6000 on the low end.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy tuck maryland

+1
Based on the photos provided you would make an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck procedure.  We offer financing at our office give us a call.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Affordable tummy tuck here in U.S?

+1

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.