10 Wks Post Op from Vaser Lipo on Upper/lower Abs and Flanks...Feel Not All FAT Removed Fr Abs? (photo)

My stomach went down alot from pre-op..I have couple of lumps..will my stomach continue to go down...I feel I will need a touch up...I think fat was missed...Love my flanks...was told I would be able to wear a t-shirt and jeans and have flat tummy...not expected hard abs or washboard abs..I am realistic with my expectation...but I do feel there is still fat in there...what is your opinion...I have made my doctor aware of this already..seems he will do touch up if needed...which I think will be...

VASER liposuction expectation

+2

Thank you for your question and photos. Although you show us limited views, I believe you have acceptable results at this point. You will continue to improve over the next 4-5 months, so it is difficult to say if you will need further treatments. Your lower abdominal skin is very thin and inelastic, so you will have some loose skin. This is not a failure of the procedure. Unfortunately, you had abdomen and flanks done only, which detracts from being a great result. I always include the bra rolls on the back, hip rolls, and lower back fat pad above the buttocks. Lately, I also include the arms, since it looks disharmonious to have a slim body with fat arms. Of course this depends on what you discussed with your surgeon preop including the finacial arrangement. Be patient, I believe your results will get better with time. The key is, not to put on weight. Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeon.com

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

+2

The before photos compared to the last post operatives demonstrates a very acceptable result! Best you see your surgeon to discuss realistic expectations ideas.