Should I have breathing problems after rhinoplasty? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Breathing difficulty after rhinoplasty
You would benefit from evaluation by a board certified surgeon that performs both revision rhinoplasty and functional airway surgery.
Have a question? Ask a doctor
Should I have breathing problems after rhinoplasty?
1) How long has it been since your last surgery?
2) Do you have allergies or any other known issues that have affected your breathing in the past?
I would recommend following up with your surgeon for reassessment. Residual deviated septum may be a cause, as well as many other possibilities. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.
Breathing problems after rhinoplasty
- It depends on what is causing your issues
- Allergies can be a big cause of nasal obstruction that surgery can help, but may not be able to fix completely
- I would see a couple of ENT or rhinoplasty specialists for an exam
You might also like...
You may need more functional surgery?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.