What do you recomend for prominent jaw line and slim neck? (photo)

Hi I am a 27 yr old female, I am 20 lbs overweight, but carry it prety well and sone want to lose it, even when I lose weight this problem remainds, I have no jawline, and my neck has fat rolls, I also have fat cheeks, these ugly features are ruining my facial appearance, what would you recommend in my case for drastic results?

Neck/jawline liposuction and chin implant really gives a great profile.

+1
Liposuction of the neck/jawline $2500 on special and chin implant $2500 can really improve a profile so nice and easy under local anesthesia. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Small jaw, lax neck

+1
Dear bootyobsession,

First, if you are going to loose weight, do that before considering surgery.  In general it looks like you would do best with liposuction of the neck and a chin implant.  See a surgeon with experience in both of these techniques.  Good luck.

Richard A. Bartlett, MD
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the neck may be improved by chin implant or genioplasty.

+1
It looks as though there is surplus fat in the neck that would improve the neck and jaw line. The photograph suggest that there might be a deficiency in the chin this could be improved by a chin implant or a sliding genioplasty.

What do you recomend for prominent jaw line and slim neck?

+1
I would agree that chin and neck liposuction would probably be helpful.  A chin implant may help as well, but would have to be assessed from different photos or an exam.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

How to improve the jaw and neck line

+1
It is a little difficult to give you precise advice with just these photos. But in general, neck liposuction can make a dramatic change in appearance for the right patient. You are young and will likely have good skin retraction if you were to undergo submental and neck liposuction. You might also consider a chin implant which can also help improve the neck line and bring symmetry and proportion to the face. You will need to have a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see if you are a good candidate for either of these procedures.

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon