I Live in Mass Considering FL Do I Have to Travel for a Consultation?

Hi I Live in Boston and ive been considering DR Salama in Aventura FL,but do I need to travel just for a consultation? I want to see responses from those of you who choose not to stay local how do this works?

Travel for Consultation for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Sometimes, a phone consultation with viewing of pictures can give a good idea of the situation at hand.  This gives an opportunity to assess patients in part without having to travel.  No one wants to travel only to find expectations cannot be met.   Find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials whom you can trust.