Should I get a buttocks lift to lower buttocks? Also, can I fix dimpling and loosen skin bands after BBL? (photo)

I have a saggy butt look that I would like treated but don't know if I should just weight train or get some type of surgical treatment. Also, when I sit I have a very ugly cottage cheese look that is embarrassing and the top part of my butt after BBL is smooth where fat was injected and mid to lower buttock is dimpled and skin bands tight. I had BBL to look better and now won't let my BF look at my booty when I sit. How can this be fixed? Thanks ahead.

Buttock augmentation revision

+1

You may need fill in the areas that bother you, but it may be difficult to improve the cellulite due to the superficial attachments.

Should I get a buttocks lift to lower buttocks? Also, can I fix dimpling and loosen skin bands after BBL?

+1

Usually, I can improve the dimpling significantly with fat transferred to the appropriate places. In fact, about 25% of my patients have had a previous buttlift.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA