Masculine Eye Angle Surgery?

23 male model. A Cosmetic surgeon informed me the central portion of my face is the area that lacks masculinity (v. full lower lip + eye angle) [I have a square jaw + strong chin] I would not want a lip reduction, however he mentioned the outer corner of my eye is higher than the inner corner and that makes the eye more open/less masculine. He mentioned a surgery for this(forgot the name) often done on 70 yr olds to restore function. Any information on this or suggestions of alternatives?

Nothing you are describing makes much sense.

Hydeosan

The surgery being described to you is lateral canthoplasty.  I cannot stress too strongly that this is not cosmetic surgery.  It is reconstructive surgery.  You did not provide photographs.  However, I would be very careful about following the suggestions of a particular surgeon.  Additional opinions are definitely warranted.  Generally to be a successful male model, one has to have a healthy sense of ego, and possibly even body dysmorphic disorder.  It is very likely that to be successful as a model you have to have a lot of great things working for you already.  Remember that a successful outcome from cosmetic surgery is only one of the possible outcomes.  How will you cope if you have a complication from surgery and your appearance is irreparably damaged?  So please proceed with caution.