Do I appear masculine and what do you recommend? (photo)

I am concerned I have a strong masculine appearance and I would like professional opinions on how to soften my appearance. I am female.

Do I appear masculine and what do you recommend?

+1
Smiling makes your cheeks appear full and feminine.  A better photo is one not smiling...front view and side view. Arching eyebrows are a very feminizing feature, but again, it is better to see you in person or more photos of you.

Facial Feminization

+1
Facial feminization is an approach that we frequently and successfully use in many patients. However it is impossible to make any recommendations when I have just one picture with you smiling. Go to my website for instructions  on views to submit for facial evaluation.

Photos Needed to Determine Facial Feminization Procedures

+1

To provide you with a good answer, better photographs are needed. One frontal smiling view is not enough to give meaningful answers. At the least a front, side and three-quarter views, all non-smiling, is what is needed to determine what facial feminization procedures, if any, may be beneficial.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

I am concerned I have a strong masculine appearance and I would like professional opinions on how to soften my appearance. I am

+1
I think the issue is that your lower cheeks are so hollow. You need a good deal of filler or fat. The doctor, if he or she want to take the time can show you what that looks like by injecting some salt water to see if that looks good and if you like it.   it only lasts for 15 minutes.  

Val Lambros, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Stong facial features

+1
Many Asian woman have strong facial features, often due to widening of the lower jaw or mandible, which you appear to have.  Surgery to narrow the outer aspects of the jaw can be performed.  Photos of you not smiling and a side/profile view would be helpful, as well

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I appear masculine question regarding chin surgery

+1
Dear Imnotsure, A few other photographs would be helpful of side views as well. From the photograph entered above I do not think you appear masculine. You have a strong jawline from the front but it is still well balanced by your cheekbones and facial aesthetics. If you would like to send further photographs at different angles I will be happy to give my full expert opinion. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD